Dream Machine – Terms and conditions
BALI ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- It is the package holder’s responsibility to check and follow all departure and re-entry requirements for Indonesia and your home country. Please visit Smartraveller (Australian’s) or your relevant Government body for up to date information.
- Ticket holders must follow all current Indonesian entry requirements as well as any new requirements which may come into effect prior to travel, including but not limited to; vaccine requirements and booster shots, and all testing requirements.
- Refunds will not be available for any persons who are denied entry into Indonesia.
- Package holders must familiarise themselves with any third party operators policies regarding Covid-19 or other. Failure to adhere to their policies may result in entry being denied without refund.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE AND PURCHASE:
- Entry to the event is 18 years +, alcohol will only be served to those 21 years +.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on any ticket, except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Refunds will not be available for change of mind cancellations even if you make such a decision based on recommendations or fear of COVID-19.
- Refunds will not be available for change of circumstances in the ticket holder’s personal life – including but not limited to change in employment/relationship status, unapproved leave request or change in financial status.
- Dream Machine will not be responsible for any fees, expenses, charges or costs incurred with third parties (no matter how linked they are with your anticipated attendance at the event), such as airline, tour operator and accommodation costs booked externally. Please make sure you check each providers’ cancellation policies and book accordingly.
- No allowance or refund can be made for unused meals, accommodation, transport or any other unused package components once travel has commenced.
- An upfront deposit of $300 AUD per person is required upon confirmation. All deposits and subsequent payments are non refundable for change of mind or unforeseen events that arise before you travel.
- A second installment of $400 per person is due on Friday December the 8th 2023 and final payment is due on Wednesday the 31st of January 2024. Bookings made after the 8th of December will be required to pay the initial deposit and second installment within 5 days of Confirmation. Bookings made after the 31st of January 2024 will require full payment immediately on confirmation.
- If one or more persons cancel from a group booking, they and the remaining people in the booking will be liable for the additional accommodation costs that may result from the cancelling persons. You may find a replacement person however it is the responsibility of the individuals to pay the $50 AUD per person change fee and inform Dream Machine via email of the changes. Any changes must be made no later than 40 days prior to arrival.
- It is the responsibility of the lead booker to ensure all members of your group have paid their instalments on time, or risk the whole booking being cancelled.
- Failure to make instalments by the due dates will incur a $50pp late payment fee, subject to Dream Machine’s discretion.
- Failure to make instalments by the due date may lead to the immediate cancellation of the package with all money paid being forfeited.
- Deposits and subsequent instalments are NON REFUNDABLE for change of mind or unforeseen events that arise before you travel and result in cancellation.
- Initial payment is due on confirmation through the Dream Machine Website with credit/debit card. You will receive immediate confirmation. Following payments will be made through Dream Machine’s sister company Mountainwatch Travel. You will be sent a full itinerary with balance owing and payment options in the weeks following confirmation.
- Payments will NOT be automatically deducted from your credit/debit card, you will be required to manually make payments for instalments and final balance. Payment methods are credit/debit cards or bank transfer. Please note there is a 1.5% surcharge for Visa or Mastercard and 3% surcharge for AMEX.
- Amendments to guest names will incur a $50 admin fee per name change. Changes to guest names must be made in writing no later than 40 days prior to the festival start date. Any requests after this will not be possible.
- Changes or amendments made to your package will incur a $50 admin fee per person. Any changes must be made in writing no later than 40 days prior to the festival start date. All amendments are subject to availability and can not be guaranteed until confirmation is received.
- Dream Machine reserves the right to substitute and confirm alternative accommodation of a comparable or superior standard if your original accommodation can no longer accommodate you and it is absolutely necessary. Dream Machine reserves the right to amend room/bedding configurations due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We require all travellers to have travel insurance and recommend booking this as soon as your deposit is paid. This will cover you for an unforeseen event that occurs before you travel and may prevent you from travelling. Please click here for an online quote and be sure to read the Product Disclosure Statement to make sure it’s right for you.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised event time and inclusions without notice. The Promoter reserves the right of admission.
- It is a condition of sale that packages/tickets may not be offered for resale on 3rd party websites such as ViaGoGo, eBay, Gumtree or Facebook accounts. Packages/tickets may not be resold or re-offered for resale at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a package/ticket is in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Unauthorised sale or duplication of your package/ticket will prevent your admittance to the event.
- A Dream Machine resale facility will be available for tickets and packages only once the event has fully sold out. Resale will be available through the Dream Machine office once your package is paid in full. It will incur an admin fee of $50pp AUD. Sellers will only be refunded once your ticket or package has been resold. Dream Machine will not guarantee the resale of your ticket.
- In the event that duplicate copies appear, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to all package/ticket holders.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a ticket holder admission to the event or to evict that person from the event in any of the following circumstances: if the ticket holder fails to produce appropriate identification as proof of age; if the ticket holder refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by the Promoter/Security; if the ticket holder is affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs, if the ticket holder participates in dangerous activities including aggressive dancing, moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing, if the ticket holder does not adhere to licensing requirements.
- The Promoter and the owner and/or lessee of the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the venue, whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or the venue or otherwise.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- In the event of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
- Dream Machine will operate in accordance with all relevant federal health Orders/Directives put in place to manage the public health risk of COVID-19. These Orders/Directives may impact and alter the operation of Dream Machine and whether in existence now or in the future, they shall form part of these Conditions of Sale and Purchase and are incorporated by reference. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron who cannot comply with any operations that are put in place as a result of the Orders/Directives.
- Dream Machine reserves the right to add or modify the terms of the Purchasing Conditions at any time and without notice, by posting such amended terms on the Website. Your access to, or use of, the Website after the date such amended terms are delivered to You shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such amended terms. No modification made by You shall be binding upon Us unless it is made in writing and signed by Us.
- All tickets and products are charged in Australian dollars (AUD).
FESTIVAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- The event is LICENSED with entry 18+ only. The legal drinking age in Indonesia is 21+, you will be asked for valid photo I.D and allocated the correct wristband.
- Patrons entering the event must present a valid photo ID (VALID passport, VALID Driver’s License or Government issued proof of age card) and wristband.
- Entry is at Patrons own risk. The right to refuse entry is reserved and is also subject to the venue’s terms of admission.
- On request security has the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests.
- All persons, bags and containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items will be confiscated (and only returned at the discretion of the promoter) except for illegal drugs, which will be handed over to police.
- All patrons and staff will be wristbanded on entry to the event. ANY patrons with no wristband that are on site will be ejected immediately.
- Wristbands are not transferable and must be worn at all times, patrons must not tamper with or remove them for the duration of the event, if removed a patron may be ejected from the event.
- No liquids are permitted on site for safety and security reasons. There is free water provided on site at various locations inclusive of First Aid locations.
- No food, alcohol or beverages are permitted into Dream Machine.
- No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, glow sticks, laser pointers, umbrellas, portable seats, hampers, eskies/chilli bins, sporting equipment or dangerous goods are permitted at Dream Machine.
- No animals are permitted on site. Authorised guide/companion dogs are an exception.
- No professional cameras (such as an SLR), professional video camera (including go-pro’s), sound recording devices or lighting equipment are permitted at Dream Machine. When using your small still camera (such as a point and shoot camera) or mobile phone, please respect the privacy of all other patrons, staff, artists, and service providers.
- Any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to Copyright Laws.
- As members of the audience, ticket holders consent to being included in photos, sound and live recordings that are taken by the official Dream Machine media team, and can be used by the Promoter or Promoter-approved media outlets for promotion of the event.
- Any intimidating or dangerous activities will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event, without the right to re-entry or refund. This includes; posturing or “surrounding” patrons, aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing or climbing. The Promoter accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
- Where rides are on site, rides will be ridden at patrons’ own risk. The Promoter and event accept no responsibility or liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
- The Promoter and the Venue will not take responsibility or liability for any personal property lost or damaged at Dream Machine, including cloaked items. Any lost property items handed in to Lost & Found will be held for one (1) day post-event only.
- In case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
- The Promoters or the event will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss. Please use earplugs if necessary.
- Please be aware that smoke, pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting may be in use.
- While we will endeavour to adhere to the publicised package contents, you accept that The Promoter reserves the right to change the line up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of a change, refunds will not be available.
- There are no refunds due to inclement weather (the show will go on, rain hail or shine, unless the entire event is cancelled prior to gates open).
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the event for any reason. In the event of cancellation prior to gates opening, including a cancellation that is a result of force majeure (A force majeure event includes an event that prevents, hinders, delays or otherwise makes it impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labour disputes, communicable diseases, act of God or any other causes beyond our control) we will provide a refund of the ticket portion of the package paid, excluding any booking fees.
- If you are evicted from the event or refused entry, your ticket will be cancelled and you will not be entitled to a re-entry or refund.
- There will be no refund on any unused tickets, if you or your invitees are asked/forced to leave, if you’re unable to attend the event or if the event concludes before the advertised finish time, or if you fail to adhere to any of the terms and conditions stated above, shown on your ticket or displayed on the premises.
- The Promoter and the venue practices responsible service of alcohol. Ticket price does not include beverages. Patrons behaving in a disorderly or inappropriate manner may be refused entry or evicted.
NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE:
All other costs, apart from those detailed in the package, are at the clients’ own expense eg: passport and visa fees, transfers, meals or any other items including those of a personal nature unless otherwise stated. If flight or other travel delays lead to missed connections, Dream Machine cannot be responsible for additional expenses incurred.
To the extent permitted by law, neither Dream Machine nor anyone on its behalf can be held liable for any alterations, act or omission on the part of the service providers/principals for any consequential loss, death, injury, accident, delay or damage occasioned to any person or their belongings (including baggage) in connection with the tour or holiday offers supplied by Dream Machine. Whether or not such loss, injury or damage is due directly or indirectly to any default, negligent act, misrepresentation, breach of duty, or omission of the travel operator, their respective representatives, servants, contractors or agents. Matters outside the control of Dream Machine may affect the services offered and Dream Machine will not be responsible for any such matters. Programs, offers, tour prices, services and conditions are current at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances, including increases in operating costs.
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, neither we nor any Third Party Supplier can accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our or the Third Party Supplier’s contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of force majeure. In these booking conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemics, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
- Dream Machine has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind.
- Our zero tolerance policy means that we will look into and review every allegation and respond appropriately. We empower and encourage you to report any behaviour that makes you or others feel uncomfortable to any Snow Machine staff member.
- Patrons asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
- Any person behaving in a disorderly manner, engaging in harassing or uncomfortable behaviour, or otherwise failing to comply with this policy will be removed from, or refused admittance to, any Dream Machine event. Individuals who are ejected or refused entry from an event for a violation of this policy will not be provided with a refund.