TERMS & CONDITIONS
COVID-19 CANCELLATION TERMS
We will be offering the following cancellation options on packages and tickets if we are unable to carry out the event due to imposed government restrictions:
1) Event Cancellation/Region Closes
If the event is cancelled (as opposed to postponed) due to COVID-19 or otherwise and/or you are not permitted into the region as a result of an imposed government directive(s) (as opposed to recommendations), then you will be entitled to request:
- a credit or refund for the event ticket element of the package (as outlined in paragraph 1 above); and
- a refund of the accommodation of the package you’d paid for, less an amount to cover the costs of ticketing (including any third party administration fees)
2) Border/Regional Closures
If you are not located within the region in which the event will take place at the relevant time and you are not permitted to enter the region in which the event is being held as a result of a government directive related directly to COVID-19 (e.g. QLD closed its borders), then you will be entitled to request:
- a credit or refund for the event ticket element of the package (as outlined in paragraph 1 above); and
- a refund of the accommodation of the package you’d paid for, less an amount to cover the costs of ticketing (as outlined in paragraph 2 above)
3) International Visitors
If you are not located or coming from an Australian state, you will not be entitled to a refund or credit if there is a government imposed travel restriction or any reason to see you no longer able to attend the event.
GENERAL CANCELLATION TERMS
Refunds will NOT be available for change of mind cancellations even if you make such decision based on recommendations or fear of COVID-19. Refunds will NOT be available if you choose not to adhere to an airline or government policy regarding vaccinations.
Dream Machine will not be responsible for any fees, expenses, charges or costs incurred with third parties (no matter how linked they are with your anticipated attendance at the event), such as airline, tour operator and accommodation costs booked externally. Please make sure you check cancellation policies and book accordingly.
No allowance or refund can be made for unused meals, accommodation, transport, etc.
If one or more persons cancel from a group booking, they and the remaining people in the booking will be liable for the additional package costs that result from the cancelling persons. You may find a replacement person however it is the responsibility of the individuals to inform Dream Machine/Liquid Snow Tours and have the name on the ticket amended accordingly.
If the event is cancelled, then all requests for credit or refunds must be made within 28 days of the date of cancellation of the event.
Deposit amounts are $400 AUD per person. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE for change of mind or unforeseen events that arise before you travel and result in cancellation. The only exception to this is related to COVID-19, please see COVID policy.
Final payment is payable on the 6th August 2021. Bookings made after 6th August require full payment immediately on confirmation. Failure to make payments on time will lead to cancellation of your package and forfeit of any deposits paid.
Initial payment is due on confirmation through the Dream Machine Website with credit/debit card. You will receive immediate confirmation. Following payments will be made through our sister company Liquid Snow Tours. You will be sent a full itinerary with balance owing and payment options in the weeks following confirmation. Liquid Snow Tours accepts payment via credit/debit cards or bank transfer. Please note there is a 1.5% surcharge for Visa or Mastercard.
Dream Machine has no official re-sale facility in place. It is at the discretion of the original bookers to re-sell their packages. The original booker will need to get in touch with Dream Machine for any name changes.
Additional services will be available to add to your package in the weeks following your confirmation. The same cancellation policy and COVID exemption will apply to additional extras, unless otherwise specified by your travel consultant. The exception to this is any airline reservations which will adhere to the terms & conditions specified by the airline.
Dream Machine reserves the right to substitute and confirm alternative accommodation of a comparable or superior standard if your original accommodation can no longer accommodate you and it is absolutely necessary.
All other costs, apart from those detailed in the package, are at the clients’ own expense eg: passport and visa fees, transfers, meals or any other items including those of a personal nature unless otherwise stated. If flight or other travel delays lead to missed connections, Dream Machine cannot be responsible for additional expenses incurred.
Confirmations are subject to re-issue if incorrect through error or omission and the customer accepts liability to pay the full costs for any amendments resulting.
To the extent permitted by law, neither Dream Machine nor anyone on its behalf can be held liable for any alterations, act or omission on the part of the service providers/principals for any consequential loss, death, injury, accident, delay or damage occasioned to any person or their belongings (including baggage) in connection with the tour or holiday offers supplied by Dream Machine. Whether or not such loss, injury or damage is due directly or indirectly to any default, negligent act, misrepresentation, breach of duty, or omission of the travel operator, their respective representatives, servants, contractors or agents. Matters outside the control of Dream Machine may affect the services offered and Dream Machine will not be responsible for any such matters. Programs, offers, tour prices, services and conditions are current at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances, including increases in operating costs.
Dream Machine will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveller who contravenes the law or regulation of any country/region visited. Dream Machine strongly advises against the use or possession of prohibited drugs and warns travellers that if found to be involved in the use or possession of illegal drugs while related to Dream Machine, we reserve the right to cancel any remaining services without refund. This is a zero tolerance policy.
Festival goers also agree to adhere to behaviour rules imposed by Daydream Island Resort and True Blue Sailing. If you are found to be in violation of Daydream Island Resort and/or True Blue Sailings rules and regulations, they reserve the right to have you evicted from the festival, along with Dream Machine festival staff.
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, neither we nor any Third Party Supplier can accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our or the Third Party Supplier’s contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of force majeure. In these booking conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemics, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We recommend all travellers to have travel insurance and recommend booking this as soon as your deposit is paid. This will cover you for an unforeseen event that occur before you travel and may prevent you from travelling.
- The event is a LICENSED 18+ EVENT only. No exceptions. Patrons entering the event must have a valid photo ID and ticket.
- On request security have the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests.
- A search of person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the venue.
- All patrons and staff will be wrist-banded on entry to the event. ANY patrons with no wristband that are on site will be ejected immediately.
- No liquids are permitted on site for safety and security reasons. There is free water provided on site at various locations inclusive of First Aid locations.
- No food, alcohol or beverages are allowed to be brought into festival areas.
- No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, glow sticks, laser pointers, umbrellas, portable seats, hampers, eskies, sporting equipment or dangerous goods are permitted on site.
- No animals are permitted on site (apart from authorised guide/companion dogs).
- No professional recording devices such as video cameras, GoPro cameras or audio recorders are allowed on site. Only authorised and fully accredited media approved by the Marketing and Publicity departments are permitted at the event.
- Any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to Copyright Laws.
- Any intimidating behaviour including posturing or “surrounding” patrons will NOT be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event.
- You may be filmed at this event for the purposes and use, at the sole discretion of the event.
- The event will not take responsibility or liability for any items lost or damaged during the event.
- Wristbands are not transferable and must be worn at all times, patrons must not tamper with or remove them for the duration of the event, if removed a patron may be ejected from the event.
- Wristbands remain the property of the event at all times.
- If you are evicted from the event or refused entry your ticket will be cancelled and you will not be allowed re-entry.
- There is no reserved seating.
- Although we will endeavour to adhere to the publicised package contents you accept that The Promoter has the right to alter elements of the event (including the line up) in our sole discretion.
- The right of admission is reserved and is also subject to the venues terms of admission.
- The Promoter will not take responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to or purchased at the event.
- There are no refunds due to inclement weather (the show will go on, rain hail or shine, unless the entire event is cancelled prior to gates open).
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the event for any reason. In the event of cancellation of the event prior to the gates opening, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing unless the cancellation is a result of force majeure. A force majeure event includes an event that prevents, hinders, delays or otherwise makes impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labour disputes, communicable diseases, act of God or any other causes beyond our control.
- There will be no refund on any unused tickets if you or your invitees are asked/forced to leave, if you’re unable to attend the event or if the event concludes before the advertised finish time.
- The Promoter and the venue practices responsible service of alcohol. Ticket price does not include beverages. Patrons behaving in a disorderly or inappropriate manner may be refused entry or evicted.
- Dream Machine believes everyone should feel safe during the music festival. We will help maintain this by not tolerating harmful behaviours, which may include non-consensual touching or verbal harassment. If a participant chooses to break these policies they may be removed from the festival. If someone or something makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, no matter how minor it may seem, please do not stay silent. You can report it to any Dream Machine staff member and they will follow your lead and work with you to try to make sure it does not happen again and that you continue to feel safe at our festival.
- Dream Machine has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind, including but not limited to: race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, age, body size, disability, appearance, religion, citizenship, pregnancy.
- Harassment includes but is not limited to: stalking, verbal or physical intimidation, offensive verbal comments, physical assault and/or battery, harassing or non-consensual photography or recording, bathroom policing, inappropriate physical contact, unwelcome physical attention.